Deborah from AWISEWOMANSJOURNEY posted this quotation a few weeks back and its words have haunted me. This week I invite you to join me as I contemplate the question posed.
Need some guidance for proceeding? Here’s what I do:
- Read the quotation three times and note what stands out.
(For example, I was struck by the bit about the wild iris.)
- Take a few deep breaths and slowly let them go, drawing all your attention into the moment.
- Notice how the words make you feel – physically, emotionally. Write down any thoughts or associations.
(For example: I’ve been feeling restless, as if I have unfinished business.)
- Breathe deeper, and close your eyes, letting your mind wander where it will. Record your thoughts.
- If nothing comes then just stay open. The ‘aha’ may come now or days from now.
(I tend to watch my dreams after setting an intent like this.)
Of course, these are just suggestions. I don’t have to tell you how to be creative.
Looking forward to your responses. To participate create a link to your post or leave a comment below.