Challenging myself to do better is an ongoing process. I am interested in personal growth and a deeper connection with others and life in general. This quest leads me to be more introspective, and to ask the big questions. I guess you could say, I am a seeker.
As a teacher, I offered my students a weekly challenge as a prompt for journalling. It often helped open discussions. I am thinking that such a challenge might also work for the blogging community.
How it works:
- Check in every Monday morning for the weekly challenge.
- Write a response to the challenge when you feel inspired and post it to your blog.
- Enter the url to your post in the comments below.
- Take time to read and comment on other posts (and I will too!)
- Tag your post VJWC
Here we go!
Challenge #1: Shift
Alter your routine in some small way this week, for example:
- Wake up 10 minutes earlier.
- Go for a fifteen minute walk during your lunch hour.
- Take a different route to work.
- Meditate for five minutes before going to sleep.
Obviously, these are just suggestions. The idea is not to do something that over taxes your already busy schedule – just something that shifts you enough to make a difference. Or maybe, it won’t.
Your response can be in the form of prose, poetry, photograph(s) or whatever moves you.
Look forward to hearing from you. (Even if it’s just to help me with the setup, lol. I am a little cognitively challenged.)