- Find an issue people are able to get passionate about, say, child trafficking.
2. Share information and increase the outrage. Start with facts, but insert the occasional manufactured story to test the waters. Maybe try Pizza Gate.
3. Increase paranoia by suggesting that so much is hidden from the public. Again, use actual cases, for example, Jeffrey Epstein, and then fan out. Did you know the monarchy is involved? (Not just Prince Andrew – use generalities.)
4. Agree that the mainstream media is complicit. Emphatically state that you are no longer following the complicit news. Shame others for doing so. Cutting off access to facts ensures successful indoctrination.
5. Develop a language that binds the group: fascists, sheep, chosen, etc. Make the followers feel special, superior. This will help alienate friends or family that might try to overpower your efforts.
6. Create dependency through thirst for information only you are privy to, or solutions that you alone hold.
7. Once hooked, you can broaden the scope of control to include your own agenda: i.e., overthrowing the government.
(*I do not condone starting your own cult. Cults strip people of their ability to think for themselves. Sadly, I have watched several people been drawn in by this criminal activity. Once indoctrinated, it is difficult to bring people back.)
Image my own.